Saturday, February 20, 2010

The night of terror. - - this author chooses to remain anonymous

My breath burned in my chest, and I was running out of strength there was no doubt about it, it was getting closer. I stood there against a tree just waiting for it to find me, then it would all be over. I started thinking why me, what did I do I was just doing my job searching for new plants and animals in the jungle. I didn’t do nothing wrong……..BOOM BOOM RAWRR knocked me out of my thoughts. Now I was neck and neck with it. I could feel its hot breath on me, I saw its fangs just ready to eat me, and to be happy. I have never seen anything like it was hairy and slimy looking.

I had to act fast. It was do or die. So I took of running as fast as I could . BOOM BOOM , it was chasing me. Run run I said to myself . boom boo…..all of sudden it was quiet, I looked back and it was gone. I had no clue where it was , I slowly started walking back, then out of no where there is was in a big hole , trying to get out. Then I thought,how didn’t I fall in I must have been to light to fall in. then it spit something at me it was like a white string shooting at me. And it stuck to me, I was pulling it off and it was very strong I kept pulling and pulling and I finally got it off.

I didn’t know what to do. So I took off running to find some help so they could kill this thing. I finally got to one of my partners that was about 3 miles away and they said that they were looking for me cause they heard me screaming. Then BOOM knocked us over there it was in the distance. We took off running hoping to make it to our boat to take off and get some help. We made it to the boat. And there was police boat near so we went to them and they looked at us like we were crazy! They didn’t believe us.

We had no clue if we should leave it there and just go back home. We decided to go back home and tell the police about it and tell them to check it out. But they didn’t believe us either. So now we were the only ones that ever seen it. And they has been reports about people gone missing while in the jungle. Butt they never found out where they were!

No comments: