Saturday, February 20, 2010

McDonalds - - by Matt "the boss" Kourouma, 10th grade

She smelled so good. She was beautiful. I was filled with lust and desire. I wanted to devour her. She was radiant and the scent of chicken patties and French fries overtook me. I couldn’t think straight. She was hypnotizing and mesmerizing, and I was fantasizing. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her.

“Can I take your order?” she said in her divine mellifluous voice.

“Yes!!” I said, startled. "I’ll have a number two please.” I said licking my lips seductively. She rolled her eyes and curled one side of her upper lip. It looked beautiful. I was sweating now. I eyed her up and down like she was a piece of candy and I was a small child.

“You can wait back there sir, you’re food will be right with you” she said motioning to the far corner of the restaurant. She obviously wanted me!! She was clearly impressed by my swagger and reserved disposition.

“I love you!” I yelled, seizing my opportunity. I was drenched in sweat now. She didn’t respond. But I knew she wanted me she was just shy. I leap-frogged the counter and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her on the neck trying to caressing her bosom and rump. She screamed and kicked me in the crotch. It must have been an accident. The police officer standing in line behind me, who was obviously jealous, arrested me and drove me to the jail downtown. But all I could think about was when I could see her again.

No comments: