Saturday, February 20, 2010

By: Sakorahh clark♥

We are going to play uno and that’s final, she said with anger in her voice. No I want to play regular cards sandy, Becca said going to cry,well I am going to tell mom on you sandy. Fine Becca you win we can play gold fish she said with Irritation in her voice, Yeah she said with excitement, ill get the cards,okay 1,2,3,4,4 there is your cards 1,2,3,4 okay you don’t have to count out loud becca,ugh’h I wish I didn’t have a little sister, well you do she said mocking her for the 100th time so get over it sandy,sandy always let Becca get under her skin all the time.
Mom!!! I am not watching this little brat she get on my nerves ugh’h I am leaving. Okay if we have to pay for a baby sitter we are using your allowance money, mo said smiling at the new born.Why do I have to watch her while all my friends are out at the movies and the mall having fun with out me, that’s not fair, she said going to cry to get her way.
Stop wining sandy you acting like a to year old,but mom,I said stop wining and tako that makeup stuff of your face you look like a drag queen, Becca started to laugh, butt sandy didn’t find that funny at all. Ugh’h I hate my life, she said very upset.

No comments: