Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The deep dark blue sea - By Danielle Curry

Danielle Curry

2/11/10

The deep dark blue sea

My breath burned in chest as I swam in the dark blue sea. I was running out of air and strength. There was no dought about it the sea monster was getting closer. My chest pounded of a heart beat as the sea monster roared. I was afraid that I would slow down and what ever it was’ was going to get me. All I kept thinking about was I got to get back to the boat. I swooped behind a rock that thing couldn’t find me yet. I knew sooner or later I was going to have to start swimming again. I looked at my oxygen tank it was half way full. I said to my self am going to die.
But at the last minute I remembered that I had called for help an hour ago and didn’t know if any one responded or not. But it was time for me to start to swim again but I noticed it was quit almost as if the sea monster had left. I knew that hadn’t left so I looked around. I looked to my right and there it was the sea monster right behind me. But the monster looked as if it couldn’t see me but just scene me and hear me. Suddenly I was pulled away fast underneath the rock into a down ward cave. I was so scared because I couldn’t see what was pulling me. But then all I could see is a under water city it was the most chocking thing ever. I tried to turn around but I was taken away again. Not being able to see what was pulling me away. I was brought to a room that was field with water and then into a door. Witch brought me into a room that held oxygen like I wasn’t under water any more. I was asked by women was I ok? She was the prettiest women I had ever seen but in me as I looked down I noticed she had no feet but a fin. She was a mermaid I couldn’t believe it.

No comments: