Saturday, February 20, 2010

Keno Ali 9th grade

When I was ten years old I lived in Minneapolis, Minnesota there was a dog that would always chase me. It was a vicious pitbull with red eyes and razor sharp teeth that could rip through steel. Every time I seen that dog I would get so scared. One day I was going to the store on my way back I seen that crazy dog. I froze with fear, I was shaking so much that I drop the bag of groceries. The dog stared at me I knew he was going to run at me I just didn’t know when. All of a sudden he started barking then that’s when he broke out running at me. I also started running me fastest I could see that crazy dog behind me getting closer and closer. I was so scared I though he was going to catch me I was getting closer to my house I knew I would be safe there. I got to my house but unfortunately the dog was still right behind me I jumped as high as I could and right over the gate I was safe the dog couldn’t get over my fence. After that the dog couldn’t chase me anymore because animal control came to get it because it was a stray dog.

THE END

No comments: