Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A man's journey to face the world alone. By naimo sheik grade 10-+

I am max Stevenson a business man. A guy who had thought he had everything in the world. I had the money the cars the huge mansions. The Cadillac’s the hummer’s all the diamonds the fame everything a normal person could only dream of. I know I might come off as conceited. But the truth is I wasn’t always like this. Now I own a huge cooperation that sells clothing in the fashion industry my label is Max-million. But my huge secret is when I was growing up I had no money and not even enough food to eat. I hardly ever got anything nice like on holidays and stuff. I grew up in Atlanta Georgia the ghetto part. I always was independent I had grown up on my own and had to fight to survive.

I always had a saying that life is like a game you must fight to win to become successful to accomplish so much before you die or get to the end. That always had kept me going. I had no sense of religion nor faith I had never grown up with any religion my parents had never really said anything. I had only one friend he was very violent and got kicked out of school. But me I was different I knew one day I could get somewhere with my life. So I worked hard in school everyday I never took one day for granted. Everyone would always doubt me and tell me my life wasn’t going any were. So I decided to prove them all wrong. One day I was going to become somebody I was going to prove them all wrong. One day I was going to be rich they would all work for me. So I worked hard for what I wanted and knew no one could take that from me.

I grew up in a house with nine other kids I was the oldest. My dad could barely support our family. My mother was sick with cancer and I would do any thing to help her. It seems like everyone in my family had lost hope except for me. I knew I could make it out some how If you seen me around now I always carry around my lucky slinky from when I was a kid It was the first nice thing I had ever had. I always kept it in my pocket. So a couple years later I had gone to Harvard and became a business man. I made a lot of money and became rich and famous. I proved everyone wrong so that’s my story.

By. Naimo sheik

No comments: