Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bad Dream - - By Brieanna Lewis 9th grade

My breath burned in my chest, and I was running out of strength. There was no doubt about it they were getting closer by the second as in the mall. The people in the mall did not even notice me running. I was ten feet away from the pet twenty feet from Old Navy. There was a restroom about three feet from my center; I leap to it like a cat. As entered there were five to ten monsters appeared. As I ran out of the restroom in a flash. Strangely there was no one there empty as of night time. I spun around quickly as it I was hallucinating there they were again. This time they had multiplied. I realized very quickly that I might die. I tried to escape but I could not. As they went to eat my head I wake up drenched in sweat. I leaded from my bed screaming from my mom but mom was not there. So I ran downstairs passing the white cover table. What was it on the table? I asked myself scared. I was a nightmare of my own a table full of coke what was I doing to myself...?

No comments: