Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Go-kart - - this author wishes to remain anonymous

In the month of July in 2008, my friends Dustin Smeth, Jason penny, Ron cross, and I attempted to make a go-kart. It all started when Dustin came to my house with an idea, he stated that he wanted to build something this summer. “Like what?” I asked. “I found out how to make a go-kart” he said. When he finally convinced me to help, I gathered tools while got more people to help. Within a week, we had very few supplies, so we started going to garage sales and looking for free stuff. When we went, we found a steering mechanism, duct tape, and a wooden entertainment center. A week later, we found an old stroller and tried to break the wheels off. When they wouldn’t come off, we rode it down the hill on 3rd street and they broke off when Dustin ran into the stop sign. We never finished it.

No comments: