Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Bike Race, by Diego Vivar 9th Grade

It’s was on a hot sunny day during summer and I just moved from Chicago to Minnesota. I was 12 year old and I was in sixth grade. So during the weekend I was racing with other kids in my neighborhood. And my brother came up to me a said he could beat me in a bike so I said lets race. At first was beating, but as soon as I got to finishing line I messed I hit bump which led me to the a brick wall and I was going really fast and I lost control and hit the wall. I was knocked out by the brick wall for at least one min. I woke up my mom saw me on the ground and she hurried to the car and we left to the hospital. The doctor said I needed stitches on my lip and they put white thing around my neck. We got home I went to sleep and then the next morning my whole body was sore and I had burses around my body. Since that I decide to never bike race again because I was scared of that same thing happening to me.


The End

No comments: