Saturday, February 20, 2010

KNOCK OUT - by Mohamed Mohamed 10th Grader

I was trying so hard not to sleep in my Biology class. The class is just so dead. Everybody is tired, and probably wants to go back to sleep. Having Biology first hour doesn’t sound so good. The teacher stands in the front of class giving us notes. Her name is Mrs. Walker; she likes me very much because of my academic effort. She wasn’t so happy wit my last semester’s class. This semester I am trying to get an A to be in great shape.

I decided it’s the first day, and just went to sleep. I felt so good and relaxed. When it comes to sleeping, I will sleep on top of huge rocks with below zero temperature. I can be a deep sleeper, but sometimes little things wake me up. I don’t know how many minutes I was sleeping, but after Mrs. W finished the notes she woke me up and asked me, “Tom are you ok”. I lied, “Yeah, but I have a little headache”. She told me “Maybe you should go to the nurse”. I said, “I’m ok now, but thanks”.

When class was over I wasn’t sleepy anymore. I actually was feeling good. I was thinking to myself, one hour down six more to go. In case you wanted to know I’m a sophomore in high school. I live with my mother and father, but I’m thinking about moving out because they get on my nerves. The thing I love about school is I’m away from them, but you need to stay away from them at least ten hours a day.

My second, third, and fourth hour classes felt long. That’s because I wasn’t sleepy. But I headed to lunch starving my ass off, I love lunch time because you eat and get to talk to your friends without being bothered.

Jim came up to me and said, “Hey let’s head up to the library, that English project is not going to do itself”. This is why I hang with Jim his always on the top of his game. He is good at sports, especially basketball and football. He also takes care of his academic things, He also helps me to do the same, and not slack off or get in trouble.

I went to the bathroom to go take a leak and I bumped into this girl named Sheryl. I chopped her up, and got her number of course. When it comes to talking to girls I got mad game. Any ways I told Sheryl I’m a call her tonight, but I’m not. It’s all part of the game, if you show the girl you really like her she’s going to be over herself, and probably not talk to you anymore. I’ll call her like next week. After that I’m a call her twice a week to pull her off.

“Ding Ding Ding”, the final bell of the school day rang. I went to my locker got my stuff, and headed straight home. I have like a school day routine. It’s like school, home, gym, then home again. I do most of my homework at night. That’s why I’m always sleepy in first hour class.

When I got home I called my buddy Jim, and told him lets go to the gym. He picked me up, and we headed to the gym. It’s boring at the gym now a day because basketball season ended. But I and Jim go work out, and practice basketball, and play for fun. When we entered the gym I saw Moses’ shooting around. His fake I don’t like him, and with his attitude I know I’m going to fight him one of these days.

I went in mean mugging him, but he didn’t say anything he just mugged back. A couple of my other friends came like Adam and Jake. Moses said,”Yo lets run twenty-one real quick. We all said, “Start it up”.

As we were playing, Jake got the ball he checked up with Moses. The funny thing was Jake crossed him and Moses fell. We all started laughing, but for some reason he tried to punk me. He always tries to because I’m the youngest. This time I wasn’t going for any of his bull.

He said to me, “Laugh one more time asshole”. I replied “You’re not going to do shit bitch”. He came up to me, and shoved my head and said, “Don’t you ever…..”, before he could finish the sentence I gave him a fierce blow to the nose. I know that’s his weak spot, because he has the biggest nose in the world. As he was holding his nose I gave him two more punches to the face. Just as I thought I took over he hit me on the side of my head with a punch. That got me kind of dizzy, but I bucked up and regained stamina. To tell you the truth I’m a really good boxer. Then I hurried in and hit two more times and before you know it it was over. I knocked him the fuck out.

Then the gym staff took him and he was sent home. They didn’t do anything to me because they know I was just protecting myself. I went home a man, because I was waiting so long to fight him. Today finally I got my respect, and he knows he can’t mess with me anymore. He might try to fight me again, but I’m going to still knock him out if he tries me again.

No comments: